Thursday, August 20, 2009

Why I love photography...

It's cute families like this. These guys were GREAT! I haven't laughed that hard in awhile. They reminded me the entire shoot why I love photography. There's never a dull moment!!!

We were trying to get the boys to give us different expressions and that is exactly what we got. Half the time I couldn't stop laughing long enough to take the picture! What a fun adventure! Thanks guys!

Rupp Family 030 edited web

I know I say this about every baby... but they don't come any cuter! What a little sweetie!!

Rupp Family 043 edited web

Brothers by fate... FRIENDS by choice!!

Rupp Family 075 edited B&W web

Rupp Family 060 edited web

So grown up!! Don't you LOVE those eyes??

Rupp Family 095 edited web

Love this baby girl... she is always so happy!

Rupp Family 139 edited web

One of the MANY faces!! So comfortable in front of the camera.

Rupp Family 130 edited B&W web

AND... my favorite!

Rupp Family 161 edited web

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! How did the wedding pictures go? I'm ready to set the date for our family pictures, just let me know when! I still need to find a shirt for myself, but everyone else is done.

    ReplyDelete