Monday, August 10, 2009

America's next top model

Seriously... look how beautiful she is!!! You would be shocked if you new her age. :-) I loved how comfortable she was in front of the camera, it made my job very easy. We had so much fun together. It was really cool having her big sis come along. I through her in for a couple and probably got one of my most favorite shots.

A Smith 072 edited

A Smith 045 edited


A Smith 105 edited B&W



A Smith 016 edited


A Smith 094 edited



A Smith 074 edited B&W

2 comments:

  1. Great pics Tashina! I love the one of the two of them together. I tried to comment on the other blog from our class but it wouldn't let me, so I hope you don't mind me leaving one here. The location looks like a great place too. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding me? These are gorgeous, Tashina!! I am so thrilled for you!! It looks like you're really getting the hang of your camera. Such a great location too! Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous!!

    I meant to post this here! Ha! ;)

    ReplyDelete