Monday, August 31, 2009

A little DIVA...

This is my best friends little girl. Isn't she an absolute doll?? She has the cutest personality to go with those cute looks! After awhile she was tired of me following her around. So... as she's walking away from us, she flips around and says to me, "dop followin me" in her cutest two year old voice. We were laughing so hard. I love little attitude!! It's just SO darn cute.

Jaycie 2009 edited 2 (23) web

Jaycie 2009 096 edited web

I asked her if she would sing me a song and this is how she sat down to perform for us. What a little sweetheart.
Jaycie 2009 edited (53) web

Jaycie 2009 edited (28) web

Those eyes are to die for!

Jaycie 2009 edited (35) web

Holy Cuteness!!!
Jaycie 2009 096 edited web

2 comments:

  1. I don't know where you found this little girl, but she's gorgeous! (and so are the photo's)
    Thank you! Thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is absolutely adorable! Who's little girl? Great job sis... you are doing a fabulous job! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete