Sunday, May 24, 2009

Mentor Session

So I'm still pretty new at this whole photography thing but LOVING every minute of it. One of my very good friends is my photography idol. She has done some of the most amazing work. She truly is an artist. I was lucky enough the other night to mentor with her and another friend who is also very talented. We spent the evening learning and sharing new ideas. We shot until dark and my camera literally stopped working. I learned so much from these two girls and appreciate their willingness to show me what they know. Here are some of the pictures I took. Thanks girls!

151 edited

Loved this location!

157 edited

And the mentor... One of the best.

edited

2 comments:

  1. who is that hot girl, oh it's me! hehehe! they look fabulous, your really going to kick butt with the new photoshop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad we weren't able to figure out that back-button focusing for our session. Dang it! Great job... I love the first one... you captured her perfectly!

    ReplyDelete