Sunday, May 3, 2009

Country Bride

Isn't she beautiful?? I had SO much fun with these. We definitely had some challenges, but I think we made it work. It rained almost the entire day with little dry spells here and there. I LOVE the whole country idea. You don't see it very often, so it makes it cute and different.

counrty bride 042 ps_edited-1

They have some of the coolest old barns in Hyrum

country bride 052 ps2

Her horse almost ate the bouquet, that was interesting. :-)

counrty bride 088 ps2

I love these next two! I think she looks beautiful.

country bride 108 ps12

counrty bride 027 ps2

Handsome little COWBOY!!

country bride 023 ps13




3 comments:

  1. Tashina - Awesome pictures. You are a natural. Dani looks beautiful in all the pictures! Good Job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have been there with you... it was Samara's birthday party that day... dang it! Good job!

    P.S. Did you do these in manual?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Sheena. Dani - you look beautiful. I love the one with the cowboy hat on! Love you girls!

    ReplyDelete